flintridge retreat center
Quality, affordable meeting space is available at the Flintridge Retreat Center seven days a week and weekday evenings. The large suite has a kitchen, modular tables and chairs, and a training capacity of 32 people. It is equipped with state-of-the-art presentation technology.
The Retreat Center can accommodate a variety of meeting space needs, such as presentations, board meetings, retreats, strategic planning sessions, workshops, seminars, staff trainings, interviews and jury review panels.
The Fountain Room is available for small meeting needs. Designed to accommodate a maximum of ten people, the Fountain Room includes a small kitchen and electronic white board. The Flintridge Center's Fountain Room is available with a reservation, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
To request space, submit the Retreat Center Reservation & Agreement.
Retreat Center Room Capacity: 50 (chairs only) or 32 (chairs and tables)
- 22 x 11 ft. retractable screen
- 16 x 12 ft. retractable screen
- LCD projector (projects onto 16 x 12 ft. screen)
- Whole-room audio system
- Wireless handheld and lavalier microphones
- High-speed internet with wired and wireless LANs
- Telephone line with long distance calling
Flintridge Center, Suites 117 and 115
236 West Mountain Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
During business hours, there is street parking only. Lot parking is available evenings and weekends.
Flintridge Center shares its meeting rooms with community partners to encourage collaboration. The fee that is charged only covers a portion of our utilities each year. To keep the fee so modest, we need your assistance in returning the room to immaculate order after your use.
- For nonprofit organizations located in Pasadena and Altadena: $25 (4 hours or less) / $50 (over 4 hours)
- For nonprofit organizations located outside of Pasadena and Altadena: $50 (4 hours or less) / $100 (over 4 hours)
- For businesses: $250 (4 hours or less) / $500 (over 4 hours)
- For business tenants of Flintridge Center:
- Fountain Room: $50 (4 hours or less) / $100 (over 4 hours)
- Retreat Center: $100 (4 hours or less) / $200 (over 4 hours)
A minimum of one week advance notice is recommended to reserve a meeting room as availability is limited. A site visit is required for all first-time groups to go over the details of room use. Reservations are confirmed by email. Expect our response within three business days.