Book Our Space
Meeting Space Available
at Flintridge Center
— we would love to have to have you!
Quality, affordable meeting space is available seven days a week between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 p.m.
The Flintridge Retreat Center
The Center can accommodate a variety of meeting space needs – presentations, board meetings, retreats, strategic planning sessions, workshops, seminars, staff trainings and more. The room capacity is 49 (chairs only) or 32 (chairs and tables) and is equipped with A.V. Technology including:
- LCD projector and 16 x 12 ft. screen
- Whole-room audio system
- Wireless microphones
- High-speed WiFi
- Telephone line with long distance calling
The Fountain Room
The Fountain Room is available for your smaller meeting needs. Designed to accommodate a maximum of ten people, the Fountain Room includes a small kitchenette.
Submit the Meeting Room Agreement Form first to get access to the Skedda reservation system.
Our online booking system Skedda will allow you to check dates and times of availability and make an immediate reservation. Book now!
Flintridge Center shares its meeting rooms with community partners to encourage collaboration. To keep the fee so modest, we need your assistance in returning the room to immaculate order after your use.
- For nonprofit organizations located in Pasadena and Altadena: $50 (4 hours or less) / $100 (over 4 hours)
- For nonprofit organizations located outside of Pasadena and Altadena: $75 (4 hours or less) / $150 (over 4 hours)
- For business tenants of Flintridge Center: $100 (4 hours or less) / $200 (over 4 hours)
- For businesses: $250 (4 hours or less) / $500 (over 4 hours)
Flintridge Center, Suite 117 (Retreat Center) OR 115 (Fountain Room)
236 West Mountain Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
Booking questions? Contact us.