Prop 39 2.0 Funding Received!

We have some exciting news to share! The California Workforce Development Board has selected Flintridge Center as one of 7 organizations in the State to receive Prop 39 funding. Flintridge will receive $304,000!


This funding is for our Apprenticeship Preparation Program (APP) and will allow us to embed green skill elements throughout the curriculum. And, the funding will cover 70% of the program budget over the next 18 months — leaving only 30% to raise from other sources.


We are grateful for this wonderful support and will be reporting to all of you as we develop the green elements of our program.


Our thanks to each of you who volunteer or donate to provide fresh starts and opportunities for community members to transform their lives!

Similar Impact Stories, You Might Be Interested In: