flintridge retreat center
Quality, affordable meeting space is available at the Flintridge Retreat Center seven days a week between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. The Center can accommodate a variety of meeting space needs, such as presentations, board meetings, retreats, strategic planning sessions, workshops, seminars, staff trainings, interviews and jury review panels. The room capacity is 49 (chairs only) or 32 (chairs and tables).
The Fountain Room is available for smaller meeting needs. Designed to accommodate a maximum of ten people, the Fountain Room includes a small kitchenette.
We use an online booking system that allows you to check dates and times of availability and make an immediate reservation.
› › › Access the Skedda reservation system. ‹ ‹ ‹
To request access to the Skedda reservation system, submit the Meeting Room Agreement Form.
For assistance, contact Desirae.
Audio/Visual Technology in the FRC:
- 22 x 11 ft. retractable screen
- 16 x 12 ft. retractable screen
- LCD projector (projects onto 16 x 12 ft. screen)
- Whole-room audio system
- Wireless microphones
- High-speed internet with wired and wireless LANs
- Telephone line with long distance calling
Flintridge Center, Suites 117 and 115
236 West Mountain Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
During business hours, there is street parking only. Lot parking is available evenings and weekends.
Flintridge Center shares its meeting rooms with community partners to encourage collaboration. To keep the fee so modest, we need your assistance in returning the room to immaculate order after your use.
- For nonprofit tenants of Flintridge Center: $10 (4 hours or less) / $20 (over 4 hours)
- For nonprofit organizations located in Pasadena and Altadena: $50 (4 hours or less) / $100 (over 4 hours)
- For nonprofit organizations located outside of Pasadena and Altadena: $75 (4 hours or less) / $150 (over 4 hours)
- For business tenants of Flintridge Center: $100 (4 hours or less) / $200 (over 4 hours)
- For businesses: $250 (4 hours or less) / $500 (over 4 hours)